Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another exciting Sunday.....

Well, today was fairly boring again.  Well, actually, earlier tonight, I was playing with this little boy.. His name is Zander (His full name's Alexander, but Zander is his nickname. Along with handsome.)  He is about 9 months old, and really really cute.  He was bouncing up and down, and doing that thing that babies do when they get tired.  He'd kind of nestle against me, and then remember that he didn't want to sleep, and startle himself awake.  He ended up falling asleep on my lap though.  It was adorable!
Also, I was messing with this other little boy earlier this afternoon... He was pretty cute, I believe his name was Jake.  He was 5 (at least that's what he told me.)  I was playing with him, and my little sister, Rachel, was messing w/ his little sister.  We actually end up doing that a lot.  Rach will gravitate toward the cute, bubbly little kid, and I find myself paying way more attention to her (or his) older, often ignored sibling.  Who adores me, because I give them personal attention, not just the leftovers.  I always feel bad for the older kid.  Probably because I was like that.  

On that cheery note, good night everybody! (Even though I'm planning on staying awake for awhile.... whatever.)

2 comments:

AshleyR said...

Babies are just so cute! :]

Heh, try being the middle child.

~Alyssa~ said...

I kno!

And, I wasn't really complaining (at least, I was trying not to.) I don't mind being ignored too much, I learn stuff that way. I don't deal with it well when my friends ignore me, but when it's other random people, I just eavesdrop ;)